Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Selva Prakash <pr...@tachyontech.net> on 2001/07/13 07:11:57 UTC

SSL IE Problem

Hi ,
	I am using Apache 1.3.2 as my webserver with ssl certificate . It works in
all the browsers except IE which has 128bit chipher strength.. any iidea why
this is creating a problem?

prakash

Re: SSL IE Problem

Posted by Adam Fowler <af...@aber.ac.uk>.
Hi,

If u have IE5.0 then upgrade to 5.1 - It's a known bug. Sourceforge is always
complaining about it.

Adam.