Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Antonín Zrůstek <An...@corpus.cz> on 2013/08/13 17:08:47 UTC

[users@httpd] xml2enc question

Hello,

I have a problem with mod_proxy and xml2enc. On some proxied pages utf-8
chars are scrambled. Input and outpud encoding is both utf-8, so it
should not reencode anything. I get a log message "Charset UTF-8 not
supported."

I don't understand why it scrambles some characters (not all same on one
page) and why it tries to encode charset when it is the same.

Thanks in advance for your help

     Antonin

Re: [users@httpd] xml2enc question

Posted by Antonín Zrůstek <An...@corpus.cz>.
Hello Nick,

grabbed pages are in URLs:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1591976/enc-good.html
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1591976/enc-bad.html

Notice the difference in the link in the bottom of the page. The other
symptom is, when  I click the button "Odeslat", it sends the content of
page to provided e-mail. In original url the content is OK, in proxied
url the contents are truncated in the first occurence of non-ascii
character (í in this case).

Thanks

     Antonin

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.