Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marvin Froeder <ve...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/03 03:04:17 UTC

Enable CI build for the project

As part of my effort to get windows build more stable, I enabled appveyor
to build the project

https://github.com/apache/incubator-tinkerpop/pull/209/files#diff-180360612c6b8c4ed830919bbb4dd459R1

The result is consistent with what I see on my machine:
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/velo/incubator-tinkerpop/build/17

Would be really nice to enable appveyor on this repository.

Cheers

Re: Enable CI build for the project

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
After a fair bit of back and forth we were finally able to get Marvin's
work to solidify the Windows build merged to tp31 and master branch. As a
result we should now see the little red Xs next to all our PRs go away as
the appveyor config is now generally available to all branches.

Marvin, thanks for the help in getting that work done.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
ha - that was easy:

Posted by Marvin Froeder <ve...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.