Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Melissa Logan <lo...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/30 19:42:45 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Updating the C* website design

Hi folks,

As there were no dissenting votes, based on lazy consensus we have moved
forward with the project as outlined in CASSANDRA-16115:

If you need a break from 4.0 debugging, would really love folks’ thoughts
on new design concepts. Elements/colors can be mixed-and-matched. See
designs here (you have to enter email to view, but it is not retained):
https://projects.invisionapp.com/freehand/document/7CLfsYoVb?

Please share which you prefer and any comments here:
https://doodle.com/poll/4yc369baaug5dzw7

Any questions, just let me know. Thanks in advance.

Feedback on new Apache Cassandra project website

Posted by Paulo Motta <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I'd like to invite the user community to give feedback on the design
concepts below to a new website for the Apache Cassandra project.

Thanks,

Paulo

Posted by Melissa Logan <lo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to those who provided input on the new site layout. #3 was the
winner with some additional comments, which we'll work to integrate.

In tandem with the new website design, page content has been updated and/or
created as new. Input would be greatly appreciated.

The content doc, plus next steps for the site, can be found in the Jira
ticket here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-16115.

Thanks!