Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vjeran Marcinko <vj...@tis.hr> on 2004/10/06 08:05:17 UTC

[off-topic] "unknown source" in stack-traces

Hi.

This has nothing to do with Tapestry, but I would appreciate if anyone would
enlighten me ...
Every now and then, my web apps logs (Log4j) show exception stacktraces that
don't show line numbers where exception took place, but "unknown source"
instead inside those braces ? Why is that happening ?

-Vjeran

Re: [off-topic] "unknown source" in stack-traces

Posted by Vjeran Marcinko <vj...@tis.hr>.
Posted by Marcus Brito <mb...@gmail.com>.
Two possible causes:

Posted by Sohail Aslam <so...@techlogix.com>.
I believe these are from classes generated by Tapestry for your abstract
classes. See an earlier post about debugging Tapestry apps in Eclipse
using JettyLauncher.

Sohail Aslam
sohail.aslam@gmail.com