Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/05 05:10:45 UTC

My upcoming availability

I've been trying to avoid it all my life, but this Thursday, July 7, I'm
getting my wisdom teeth removed. I may be gone for a few days while I
recover.

I don't have anything outstanding for 2.6.2, so no worries.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: My upcoming availability

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Hopefully it will go as easily for you as it did for me.

Ralph

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Take it easy Matt. Time to catch up on Netflix shows...

Gary

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys. I'm doing all four at once, so never again!

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.