Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sylvain Vieujot <sv...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/17 23:01:58 UTC

Wicket job offer in Dubai

We have a job opening for a good wicket developer.

Emirates REIT ( http://www.reit.ae ) needs to recuite a good developer
that is both good at programming and at suggesting ways to model and
improve our businesses and processes via the IT system.

The job will be based in Dubai, at the Dubai Financial Centre, and
includes expanding our intranet which is quite extensive and key to the
business, and working on a few other smaller projects.

The key skills are :
Wicket, Hibernate, Javascript, Maven and linux administration.

If interested, please contact me at : sylvain at companydomain.

Thank you.

Sylvain Vieujot.