Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/03 18:50:18 UTC

Review for v0.3

There may be more added to this list as we go through, but currently it
looks like MessageInterpolator and LocaleResolver should be moved to the
spi package. Please comment below.

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com

Software Engineer
Open Source Advocate

PGP key id: 926CCFF5

Re: Review for v0.3

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
I haven't gone through with a super fine comb, but things look okay to me
for a v0.3 release (of course deciding what to do with those classes above
needs to happen).

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com

Re: Review for v0.3

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.