Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Martin Sarosi <ro...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/09 13:58:08 UTC

NUGET package

[13:40:50 WRN] Connection Failed: activemq://localhost:61616/
Apache.NMS.NMSConnectionException: Could not create the IConnectionFactory
implementation: Value cannot be null. (Parameter 'path1')
 ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. (Parameter
'path1')
   at System.IO.Path.Combine(String path1, String path2)
   at Apache.NMS.NMSConnectionFactory.LookupConnectionFactoryInfo(String[]
paths, String scheme, String& assemblyFileName, String& factoryClassName)
   at Apache.NMS.NMSConnectionFactory.GetTypeForScheme(String scheme)
   at Apache.NMS.NMSConnectionFactory.CreateConnectionFactory(Uri
uriProvider, Object[] constructorParams)
   at Apache.NMS.NMSConnectionFactory.CreateConnectionFactory(Uri
uriProvider, Object[] constructorParams)
   at Apache.NMS.NMSConnectionFactory..ctor(Uri uriProvider, Object[]
constructorParams)
   at
MassTransit.ActiveMqTransport.Configurators.ConfigurationHostSettings.CreateConnection()
   at
MassTransit.ActiveMqTransport.Transport.ConnectionContextFactory.CreateConnection(ISupervisor
supervisor)

This only happens when I dotnet publish to single executable, otherwise it
work,
It seems to be related to here
https://github.com/apache/activemq-nms-api/blob/432293fe45fd35ebb0f2d3a5ba682cb60600b092/src/nms-api/NMSConnectionFactory.cs#L334
where that array must contain a null,

Any thoughts on this?

Re: NUGET package

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Not an area I know about, but seems to be the same as this:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQNET-745
https://github.com/apache/activemq-nms-api/pull/27