Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Francois Meillet <fr...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/14 17:18:02 UTC

model does not get updated when radio is clicked - radiogroup with AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior

Hi ,

I have a form with a radiogroup containing some radios buttons.
The radiogroup has an AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior.

When any radio button is clicked, the model does not get updated.

In the FormComponent # getInputAsArray()
getRequest().getRequestParameters().getParameterValues(getInputName()) return null

So the FormComponent convertedInput is null

Do I miss something ?

Fran�ois

Re: model does not get updated when radio is clicked - radiogroup with AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior

Posted by Francois Meillet <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin it's work.

Thanks

François