Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org> on 2003/09/18 11:00:08 UTC

Cleaning import in JTC

I've got some time (and eclipse help) to work on cleaning imports.

I'd like to start by jakarta-tomcat-connectors.

Any objections ?

Re: Cleaning import in JTC

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Henri Gomez wrote:

> I've got some time (and eclipse help) to work on cleaning imports.
>
> I'd like to start by jakarta-tomcat-connectors.
>
> Any objections ?

The HEAD should be clean. IMO, that's all that counts, since I think it
wouldn't be a good idea to mess up the diffs on the maintenance branch
(coyote_10).

Remy

Re: Cleaning import in JTC

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.