Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Pranay Jain <pr...@columbia.edu> on 2006/02/06 06:53:10 UTC

Question.

I have earlier used lucene and I must say it has performed bug free for the
limited use I deployed it for. I now want to deploy lucene to do something
more. Once indexed, I want to know, which is the word which occurs maximum
times among all the rest in a document set. Does lucene already provide such
a feature?

I would appreciate an answer to my question.

Thanks in advance.
Pranay

Re: Question.

Posted by jason <gi...@gmail.com>.
You can get the term frequency matrix first. Then, select the most frequent
terms.

One letter has said how to build the term frequency matrix.

regards
jiang xing