Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@epsiia.com> on 2006/08/14 20:18:28 UTC

Profile Inheritance

Are profiles inherited from the parent pom?

Douglas W. Ferguson

EPSIIA - Another Fiserv Connection

Development

Office Phone: 512-329-0081 ext. 3309

Dial Toll Free: 800-415-5946

Mobile Phone: 512-293-7279

Fax: 512-329-0086

douglas.ferguson@epsiia.com

www.epsiia.com <http://www.epsiia.com/>

RE: Profile Inheritance

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <do...@epsiia.com>.
I'm only running this build from each child.
I'm using the parent for inheritance.
The parent doesn't even define the children as there are 100s.

If I have:

2 poms: pom a & pom b
Pom b declare pom a as it's parent.
Pom a has 2 profiles decared in it.
I run mvn -Pprofile1 from pom b's directory will profile1 activate for the

When I run mvn -Pprofile1 help:active-profiles it doesn't show.

D-

Posted by John Casey <ca...@gmail.com>.

RE: Profile Inheritance

Re: Profile Inheritance