Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/09 21:11:51 UTC

RC1.1 - Getting started with Tuscany and Tuscany Eclipse plugins

I'm about to start reviewing the Getting Started with Tuscany [1] for
our current release, and I was wondering if we are going to release
our Tuscany eclipse plugins with release 1.1. If so, I guess I could
simplify the guide even more.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/getting-started-with-tuscany.html

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: RC1.1 - Getting started with Tuscany and Tuscany Eclipse plugins

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I have updated the Getting Started guide for Release 1.1, and also
migrate the code to use implementation.widget, to simplify the
necessary steps to build your first SCA application.

   http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/getting-started-with-tuscany.html

I have also created a new guide using the Tuscany Eclipse plugins,
instead of downloading a release distribution and is available on the
link below

      http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/getting-started-with-tuscany-using-tuscany-eclipse-plugin.html

You can also access all these guides from the SCA Documentation page

   http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/java-sca-documentation-menu.html

Please let me know if you have any comments.

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.