Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Newion <ne...@o2.pl> on 2008/08/29 14:08:26 UTC

Distributed ESB

Hi,
I'd like to ask for a basic introduction, how to configure distributed ESB.
I need to connect two company branches using ServiceMix. We want to
implement some business procesess on enterprise level (communication between
services deployed on both branches is required).

>From what I've learned so far, there is a possibility to connect different
instances of ServiceMix by using JMS flow. But this is also the way to build
the cluster.
What I want to achieve is not a cluster (failover functionality etc).. but
ESB as backbone infrastructure where calling a service from another company
branch is done the same way as when calling a local service.

Could you give me some hints how should I build such infrastructure? Some
topology overview with required ActiveMQ and ServiceMix connections? Is
jmsFlow enough or should I apply also servicemix-jms enpoints ?

Thanks a lot.

Pawel Kaczor

Re: Distributed ESB

Posted by tmi <mi...@web.de>.