Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Rene Gielen <rg...@apache.org> on 2008/10/16 12:01:54 UTC

[VOTE] Struts 2.0.12 Quality

The Struts 2.0.12 test build is now available.

Release notes:

    * http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/release-notes-2012.html

    * http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.0.12/

Maven 2 staging repository:

    * http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.0.12/m2-staging-repository/

Once you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with a
vote on its quality:

[ ] Leave at test build
[ ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
[ ] General Availability (GA)

Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC members
are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least three binding
+1s and more +1s than -1s.

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, longer upon request. A
vote can be amended at any time to upgrade or downgrade the quality of the
release based on future experience. If an initial vote designates the
build as "Beta", the release will be submitted for mirroring and announced
to the user list. Once released as a public beta, subsequent quality votes
on a build may be held on the user list.

As always, the act of voting carries certain obligations. A binding vote
not only states an opinion, but means that the voter is agreeing to help
do the work.

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.12 Quality

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
+1 GA

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.12 Quality

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
+1 GA

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.12 Quality

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.
+1 GA

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.12 Quality - RESULT

Posted by Rene Gielen <rg...@apache.org>.
+1 GA binding

 * Rainer Hermanns
 * Rene Gielen
 * Don Brown
 * Paul Benedict
 * Musachy Barroso

+1 GA supporting

 * Philip Luppens

Struts 2.0.12 is now rated at GA, and I proceeded to copying the
files for mirroring. After veryfing, I'll post the announcement.

Regards,
Rene

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.12 Quality

Posted by Rainer Hermanns <he...@aixcept.de>.
Great news, thanks Rene :)

[+1] General Availability (GA)

cheers,
Rainer

> The Struts 2.0.12 test build is now available.
>
> Release notes:
>
>     * http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/release-notes-2012.html

>     * http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.0.12/
>
> Maven 2 staging repository:
>
>     * http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.0.12/m2-staging-repository/
>
> Once you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with a
> vote on its quality:
>
> [ ] Leave at test build
> [ ] Alpha
> [ ] Beta
> [ ] General Availability (GA)
>
> Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC members
> are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least three binding
> +1s and more +1s than -1s.
>
> The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, longer upon request. A
> vote can be amended at any time to upgrade or downgrade the quality of the
> release based on future experience. If an initial vote designates the
> build as "Beta", the release will be submitted for mirroring and announced
> to the user list. Once released as a public beta, subsequent quality votes
> on a build may be held on the user list.
>
> As always, the act of voting carries certain obligations. A binding vote
> not only states an opinion, but means that the voter is agreeing to help
> do the work.

Rainer Hermanns
aixcept
Mariahilfstrasse 9
52062 Aachen - Germany
w: http://aixcept.de/
t: +49-241-4012247
m: +49-170-3432912

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.12 Quality

Posted by Rene Gielen <rg...@apache.org>.
btw, here is mine

[ ] Leave at test build
[ ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
[x] General Availability (GA)

- Rene

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.12 Quality

Posted by Philip Luppens <ph...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 12:01 PM, Rene Gielen <rg...@apache.org> wrote:
> The Struts 2.0.12 test build is now available.
>
> [ ] Leave at test build
> [ ] Alpha
> [ ] Beta
> [ ] General Availability (GA)

+1 GA

--
"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."
- Randy Pausch

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.12 Quality

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
Yes, Don's stuff would work for this. It is not setup in the 2.0 branch tho.

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.12 Quality

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.0.12 Quality

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.