Posted to jcs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2006/10/20 09:59:32 UTC

Testcase fails in current trunk

Hi there,

I tried to compile the current HEAD revision of JCS to check for a
problem with Gump in the Fulcrum project, but I get the following:

---8<---
Testcase:
testBlockDiskCache2(org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.block.BlockDiskCacheConcurrentUnitTest$2):
Caused an ERROR
/ by zero
java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
	at
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.block.BlockDisk.getAveragePutSizeBytes(BlockDisk.java:441)
	at
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.block.BlockDiskCache.getStatistics(BlockDiskCache.java:681)
	at
org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCache.getStatistics(CompositeCache.java:1080)
	at
org.apache.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCache.getStats(CompositeCache.java:1045)
	at org.apache.jcs.access.CacheAccess.getStats(CacheAccess.java:535)
	at
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.block.BlockDiskCacheConcurrentUnitTest.runTestForRegion(BlockDiskCacheConcurrentUnitTest.java:154)
	at
org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.block.BlockDiskCacheConcurrentUnitTest$2.runTest(BlockDiskCacheConcurrentUnitTest.java:82)
	at junit.extensions.ActiveTestSuite$1.run(ActiveTestSuite.java:41)
---8<---

How is this supposed to work? Could  it be my setup?

Bye, Thomas.