Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2012/05/24 15:44:37 UTC

pending change in uima-as top level project

We're planning to update the uima-as svn directory layout today to make it be
"conventional" by moving the content of the uima-as project up one level in the
directory tree, and then removing the special "workarounds" that are present for
the current "flat" structure.  This will make its layout conform to existing
Maven standards, and also all the other aggregation projects in the UIMA SVN
directory.

A consequence of this will be that after the move is complete, people will need
to re-checkout the trunk to pick up the change.  We'll post again when the move
is complete, and also when we've fixed the build so it builds again :-)

-Marshall

Re: pending change in uima-as top level project

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.
The move of the uima-as project contents has been completed. All contents
have been moved
up one level the svn directory tree. All poms and code the depended on the
previous structure
have been updated.The uima-as project has been removed.

You must checkout the uima-as trunk to get the projects to build again. Let
me know if there
are any issues.

-JerryC

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 10:04 AM, Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teofili@gmail.com