Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Sven Schliesing <sv...@schliesing.de> on 2006/04/27 16:15:23 UTC

Webalizer and Log4j

Hi,

I'm using Webalizer to analyze my log files I get for my apache httpd.
Now I'm planning to migrate a application from php on apache httpd to a
tomcat java webapp. Is there a similar solution for use with log4j? Or
is there a possibility to generate a webalizer compliant log?

Thanks in advance,

Sven

Re: Webalizer and Log4j

Posted by James Stauffer <st...@gmail.com>.
I assume you were analyzing access log files.  Tomcat has those also.
Just analyze those.

On 4/27/06, Sven Schliesing <sv...@schliesing.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Webalizer to analyze my log files I get for my apache httpd.
> Now I'm planning to migrate a application from php on apache httpd to a
> tomcat java webapp. Is there a similar solution for use with log4j? Or
> is there a possibility to generate a webalizer compliant log?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Sven

James Stauffer