Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Michael Malgeri <mm...@us.ibm.com> on 2005/08/19 01:35:57 UTC

TEST Fails

Updated to the latest version of geronimo and tried to build

Getting a failure in the Security module on one of the tests

    [junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.geronimo.security.remoting.jmx.RemoteLogin Test FAILED

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Michael Malgeri
Mgr Gluecode Client Technical Services
PHONE: 310-536-8355 x 14
FAX: 310-536-9062
CELLULAR: 310-704-6403

Re: TEST Fails

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
	If you've checked out my changes from today, you probably need to
do a full rebuild in order for everything to work.  I recommend
"maven m:rebuild-all" from the top-level Geronimo directory.

	If that doesn't work for you, can you reploy with the contents of
modules/security/target/test-reports/TEST-org.apache.geronimo.security.remoting.jmx.RemoteLogin.txt

Thanks,
	Aaron