Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Supun Bhathiya <bh...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2015/07/16 07:28:03 UTC

Subscribe mysql cartridge in EC2-Kubernetes installation

I was able to build a Kubernetes cluster on EC2 following [1].

Now trying to deploy an application which requires php and mysql
cartridges. I could add  php cartridge but not mysql . Any help on adding
mysql cartridge on above environment is greatly appreciated.

[1]-
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Install+Stratos+with+Kubernetes+on+EC2

Thanks
-Bhathiya

Re: Subscribe mysql cartridge in EC2-Kubernetes installation

Posted by Pubudu Gunatilaka <pu...@wso2.com>.
Hi Supun,

Currently we don't have a mysql docker cartridge and Anuruddha is
developing it at the moment. Once he finishes you can use that for your
application.

Thank you!

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 11:31 AM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <ravihansa@wso2.com

--

*Pubudu Gunatilaka*
Software Engineer

Re: Subscribe mysql cartridge in EC2-Kubernetes installation

Posted by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi Supun,