Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Labudu Gopanna <La...@cybage.com> on 2006/08/01 07:47:12 UTC

RE: HTTP Authorization manager question

Thanks for reply,

I have added cookie manager but I don't know what type of entries need
to insert in cookie manager. I mean in name field, value, domain, path
and secure.

Please reply

Regards
Labudu Gopanna,

Posted by "Schilling P., ITSC Bonn, SHD, EF" <Ph...@dp-itsolutions.de>.
Hello,

I'm sorry. I can't help you because I'm just starting to work with JMeter.
So, at the moment I can't help you

Regards
Philipp Schilling