Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com> on 2020/08/18 20:19:39 UTC

Example integration Royale - JS Apache ECharts [Royale Echarts (was Re: Charts)]

Hello,
I keep moving forward with the JS Apache ECharts library [1] integration sample project. The project repo is available at [2].
I have separated the project into 2 sub-projects: royale-echarts (library) and royale-echarts-example (implementation example)

Royale-echarts exposes the echarts class (integration with @externs) and "intended" to include the Royale EChartsComponent as well, but I can't build.
I have no problems when I build only "echarts" but when I try to build, including EChartsComponent, either in ECHARTSClasses.as or in echarts-manifest.xml it returns an error.
If I include the reference in ECHARTSClasses.as:

                internal class ECHARTSClasses
      {
        COMPILE::JS
        {
        import echarts; echarts;
        import EChartsComponent; EChartsComponent;
        }
      }

D:\Desarrollo_Royale\Proyectos\WPNetSuitePlus\Royale-echarts\royale-echarts\src\main\royale\EChartsComponent.as(3): col: 9 Warning: Definition org.apache.royale.html.Container could not be found.

        import org.apache.royale.html.Container;

I have modified the component to extend from UIBase and the error is the same.

If I include it in echarts-manifest.xml:

<componentPackage>

  <component id="EChartsComponent" class="EChartsComponent"/>

</componentPackage>

Error: Could not find source for class EChartsComponent in namespace library://ns.apache.org/royale/echarts.
Could not find source for class EChartsComponent in namespace library://ns.apache.org/royale/echarts.

I've looked at samples from the SDK but I get lost with all this ... any ideas?
To work, I have moved the EChartsComponent component to royale-echarts-example (it works fine) and I have created EChartsContainer to add it as a tag in mxml (it works fine too)

If anyone has time ... as always any help is appreciated.
Thx.
Hiedra.

[1] https://echarts.apache.org/en/index.html
[2] https://github.com/mjesteve/Royale-ECharts

Re: Example integration Royale - JS Apache ECharts [Royale Echarts (was Re: Charts)]

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Yeah ... the focus of mine definitely was the IoT aspect of it ;-)

Chris

Am 30.09.20, 18:35 schrieb "Carlos Rovira" <ca...@apache.org>:

    ok thanks Andrew

    --
    Carlos Rovira
    http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Example integration Royale - JS Apache ECharts [Royale Echarts (was Re: Charts)]

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
ok thanks Andrew

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Example integration Royale - JS Apache ECharts [Royale Echarts (was Re: Charts)]

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrew,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Example integration Royale - JS Apache ECharts [Royale Echarts (was Re: Charts)]

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.