Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Paul Gier <pg...@redhat.com> on 2007/09/07 18:31:21 UTC

Using alternate pom files

I submitted a small patch for this issue:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3150

The basic idea of it is to be able to use alternate pom.xml files in a
multi-module project.  Can someone with commit access take a look at this?  It
would really help with some of our projects if this can be added to a future
release.

Thanks!

Re: Using alternate pom files

Posted by Paul Gier <pg...@redhat.com>.
Ok, since other people seem against me on using multiple poms, I will spend some
more time trying to get everything working with profiles ;)
Then I will blame all of the maven community if there are bugs with my builds
later on :p

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.

Posted by Paul Gier <pg...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.