Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2021/04/27 19:22:41 UTC

Re: ApacheCon @Home 2021 Call for Presentations is closing soon (2021-05-03)

All,

This is a reminder to please submit your presentations for ApacheCon
@Home for review before the deadline at 08:00 UTC on 2021-05-03.

There have been just 5 presentations submitted to far for the Tomcat
track, and only 2 that look look like they were "from the community" (as
opposed to recurring presentations from committers).

We'd love to have more presentations from USERS of Tomcat and not just
the committers. I would love to see some presentations like "this is how
we use Apache Tomcat to power our product/service/team/sump pump"
because those are the most interesting to me, personally.

Thanks,
-chris