Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io> on 2016/05/18 22:12:22 UTC

would anyone mind if I...

Would anyone mind if I modify the distributedTests to inhibit all of the
banners that Geode logs when a cache/distributed-system is started?
They bloat the logs quite a bit and removing them would increase the
chances that Jenkins failures would retain enough output to be useful.

Re: would anyone mind if I...

Posted by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io>.
The Locator will still log a banner so you can see build information.

XML is currently only logged if you have trace-level logging enabled.
That won't change.

DistributedSystem properties will still be logged.

PIDS are logged by the launched VMs at the beginning of the test so you
can associated them with member IDs logged in the test, so we don't need
the banners for that.

Le 5/18/2016 � 3:52 PM, Anilkumar Gingade a �crit :

Re: would anyone mind if I...

Posted by Anilkumar Gingade <ag...@pivotal.io>.
+1