Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/25 17:14:53 UTC

Decommissioning 1.0 server...

Hi guys,

I suggest we stop mentionning the 1.0 server, and we shutdown the
associated JIRA.

This version is 6 years old, with many unfixed issues that have been
fixed in the 1.5 and 2.0 branch. The only reason we kept it so far is
that it was supporting Java 1.4, when ApacheDS 1.5.0 was expecting Java 5.

We have had no jira, no mail, no question regarding this version.

wdyt ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Decommissioning 1.0 server...

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 8:44 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I suggest we stop mentionning the 1.0 server, and we shutdown the associated
> JIRA.
>
> This version is 6 years old, with many unfixed issues that have been fixed
> in the 1.5 and 2.0 branch. The only reason we kept it so far is that it was
> supporting Java 1.4, when ApacheDS 1.5.0 was expecting Java 5.
>
> We have had no jira, no mail, no question regarding this version.

true
> wdyt ?
+1, remove it

--