Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1997/01/17 01:29:36 UTC

Re: [BUG]: "FIN_WAIT_2 socket problem" on BSDI (fwd)

Re:     > 	http://www.apache.org/docs/perf.html

Who moved the URL when I wasn't looking?  :-)

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>.
Oh yea, BSDI's latest kernel patches for 2.1 add a timeout for FIN_WAIT_2
just because of all the people using Apache 1.2 beta and having troubles.
<g>  We should direct people to BSDI's patches at <mumble> on the web
site...