Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Gerry Gleason x4037 <gg...@netdox.com> on 1999/03/02 20:31:46 UTC

Re: mod_cgi/3950: CGI programs run don't run with the server's gid

I've done a bit more research, and the problem is with mod_fastcgi, and there
is no problem with mod_cgi.  I found a reference to the problem on a FastCGI
site, so this is not an apache bug.

A description of the actual problem can be found at:

http://www.coe.missouri.edu/~faq/lists/fastcgi/current/0616.html

Thanks,
Gerry Gleason