Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jack Berg <er...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/15 13:53:59 UTC

get url string to stateful page without defining an element in markup

Hello!

I'm trying to create a tooltip behavior that adds tooltip html elements
after components. I want the tooltip message to contain a link to a page
where you can edit the tooltip itself.
I could mount the page and use pageparameters from a manually constructed
link in the behavior, but is there a better way?
Can I get an url String to the stateful page programmatically?

Re: get url string to stateful page without defining an element in markup

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
See different Component#urlFor() methods.

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Jack Berg <er...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm trying to create a tooltip behavior that adds tooltip html elements
> after components. I want the tooltip message to contain a link to a page
> where you can edit the tooltip itself.
> I could mount the page and use pageparameters from a manually constructed
> link in the behavior, but is there a better way?
> Can I get an url String to the stateful page programmatically?

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com