Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Mike Drabble <mi...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2006/06/03 00:31:23 UTC

New website built using Forrest.

Hi,

I’ve used Forrest to build a website.

The site is:

www. travelvisas. eu

I’d appreciate it could be added to the list on the ‘examples built with
Forrest’ page.

If that’s possible, it’d be great if ‘travel visas’ could be used as the
title, and the blurb to be as follows:

‘travel information for backpackers and other travellers in Europe and
beyond’.

Thanks,
Mike.

01/06/2006