Posted to dev@samoa.apache.org by Raman Jhajj <bo...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/02 16:45:43 UTC

Dev Subscription and Unsubscription email are wrong on webpage

Hi Everyone,

I am new to SAMOA, and while I was trying to subscribe to the mailing list,
I noticed that the addresses mentioned for the dev list are of storm and
not samoa.

Please have a look at http://samoa.incubator.apache.org/index.html

I am attaching the screenshot also

--
Kind Regards,

*Ramaninder Singh Jhajj*
Contact No. : 01625157080

Posted by Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <gd...@apache.org>.
Hi Raman,

Thanks for the report.
SAMOA-21 already tracks it, it should be committed soon.

--
Gianmarco