Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com> on 2002/03/18 20:36:51 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-torque/src/java/org/apache/torque /util BasePeer.java

Fedor Karpelevitch <fe...@Barra.COM> writes:

> [...]

I don't have an Oracle install to test on, only repeated reports that
date handling was broken for Oracle (mostly from Scarab users), and
this patch from Bill.  IMO it seems like a reasonable change even if
it is only absolutely necessary in older Oracle installs.

- Dan