Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/04 02:44:36 UTC

enough already... (Re: Service alert: blogs.zones.apache.org/HTTP - ASF Blogs is CRITICAL)

Is there a way we can unsubscribe this automated email from the dev
list?  It's too much of a burden on this project, and it causes people
to unsubscribe from the list. AFAICT this is not our issue, it's Infra's.

Glen

Re: enough already... (Re: Service alert: blogs.zones.apache.org/HTTP - ASF Blogs is CRITICAL)

Posted by Ken Gunderson <kg...@teamcool.net>.
+1

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.