Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org> on 2014/04/23 15:46:39 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Plugins Release

The vote has now closed! The results are:

Positive binding votes:
Ian Clelland
James Jong
Marcel Kinard(*)
Michal Mocny

Positive non-binding votes: None

Negative votes: None

The vote has passed.

* Marcel is a PMC member, according to the email archives, despite his LDAP
status, and despite the state of the page
https://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#cordova-pmc