Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com> on 2003/01/16 20:05:45 UTC

Holdup on 2.3-rc-1

Please do not check anything into HEAD.

I'm trying to tag and branch HEAD so that we can start rolling 2.4 changes into HEAD.  I'm getting a CVS error:

***

cvs tag "release-2-3-rc-1" "."

cvs server: failed to create lock directory for `/home/cvs/CVSROOT/Emptydir' (/home/cvs/CVSROOT/Emptydir/#cvs.lock): Permission denied

cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/home/cvs/CVSROOT/Emptydir'

cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

The server reported an error while performing the "cvs tag" command. (took 0:06.900)

***