Posted to user@knox.apache.org by Amanda Moran <am...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/04 23:10:14 UTC

HTTP vs HTTPs issue

HI there All-

I am using Knox and WebHDFS and have an issue with HTTP vs HTTPs.

I see on the troubleshooting section:
https://knox.apache.org/books/knox-0-9-0/user-guide.html#Troubleshooting
that I can disable SSL, but I can not find which property to change in
gateway-site.xml. Sorry if this has been answered before, but I can't seem
the answer anywhere.

I completely understand the issue with turning off SSL, so don't worry
about that :) This is strictly for dev reasons.

Thanks!

Amanda

Re: HTTP vs HTTPs issue

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.