Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Patrick Heinen <Pa...@datalynx.ch> on 2019/08/27 12:05:48 UTC

How change tomcat8.exe listening port 0.0.0.0:12345 to a different port

Hi everyone,

In our Apache Tomcat 8.5.31 installation, Tomcat8.exe ist listening on TCP port 12345, and we need to change this to a different port number.
Unfortunatley, we cannot find a way to change this since it is not specified in server.xml or Java options. Does anybody know how this port can be changed?

For full details (server.xml etc.) see: https://serverfault.com/questions/980452/how-change-tomcat8-exe-listening-port-0-0-0-012345-to-a-different-port

Thanks,
Patrick

Re: How change tomcat8.exe listening port 0.0.0.0:12345 to a different port

Posted by "André Warnier (tomcat)" <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
And just for fun, I searched Google for "tcp port 12345" and found this among others :
https://www.speedguide.net/port.php?port=12345

Posted by "André Warnier (tomcat)" <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
Addendum :

Posted by "André Warnier (tomcat)" <aw...@ice-sa.com>.