Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com> on 2009/03/18 17:19:13 UTC

Tomcat for dummies, subtopic Acronyms

I think I've waited long enough with these.
Pointers to "JMX" and "RMI", please ?

Re: Tomcat for dummies, subtopic Acronyms

Posted by Gregor Schneider <rc...@googlemail.com>.
André,

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 7:37 PM, André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com> wrote:

> Nope, just that after people keep throwing mysterious acronyms at me, and
> several of them start to use the same ones, I get curious.

Since I believe one of those "people" was me, I hope throwing stuff at
you didn't hurt too much :)

Cheers

Gregor
--
just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 79A84FA526807026795E4209D3B3FE028B3170B2

Re: Tomcat for dummies, subtopic Acronyms

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]
>> Subject: Tomcat for dummies, subtopic Acronyms
>>
>> Pointers to "JMX" and "RMI", please ?
>
> http://java.sun.com/javase/technologies/core/mntr-mgmt/javamanagement/
> http://java.sun.com/javase/technologies/core/basic/rmi/index.jsp
>
> Those are the starting points.  Do you have something more specific in mind?

Thanks.

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]
> Subject: Tomcat for dummies, subtopic Acronyms
>
> Pointers to "JMX" and "RMI", please ?

http://java.sun.com/javase/technologies/core/mntr-mgmt/javamanagement/
http://java.sun.com/javase/technologies/core/basic/rmi/index.jsp

Those are the starting points.  Do you have something more specific in mind?

 - Chuck