Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Schumann Ye <sc...@hotmail.com> on 2019/01/28 12:09:44 UTC

答复: OFBIZ-2805 For Jacques

Hi Jacques,

You’ve been always helpful.
After some case studies, I’ve kind of found out the root cause.

It’s because of the safety mechanism of Chrome/Firefox/Edge except IE.
The current codes work for IE but not the previous main browsers because the system treats it calling maliciously since it’s not directly being called by a direct user’s click.
I’m still debugging it and once I had a solution then I will update a JIRA note for your next release.

Have a nice day!
Schumann
Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Great news, thank Ye