Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by sky <x_...@163.com> on 2017/12/20 10:22:18 UTC

libTestUtil.so: cannot open shared object file

Hi all,
I compiled the Impala on the /data directory on a machine and moved to the /dreambase/impala/impala directory of the other machine,prompted the following errors:
 # ./bin/start-statestored.sh
/home/impala/impala/be/build/latest/statestore/statestored: error while loading shared libraries: libTestUtil.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

And the location of this file is "./be/build/release/testutil/libTestUtil.so".

Re:Re: libTestUtil.so: cannot open shared object file

Posted by sky <x_...@163.com>.
Thanks,
    I found it in the place before moved  according "ldd",  but the libTestUtil.so is hard code? I can not move the IMAPLA_HOME dir?

Posted by Philip Zeyliger <ph...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Jin Chul Kim <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi,