Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/02/21 15:39:12 UTC

[QA] VMware HV Plugin Testing Question (Re: Issues when vCenter becomes unavailable)

Forward from the user list, hoping to catch the Citrix test engineering
team's attention.  Is this a tested scenario?

-chip

----- Forwarded message from Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com> -----

Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 08:59:14 -0500
From: Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>
To: "cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org" <cl...@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Issues when vCenter becomes unavailable

Andreas,

The open source community doesn't support the Citrix version 3.0.6. You
need to report this via your Citrix Support contract. Sounds like this
could be a bug.

Community - this could be a possible issue in 4.0.0 / 4.0.1. I don't know
if this test case has been explored.

Thanks,
Matt Mullins
CloudPlatform Implementation Engineer
Worldwide Cloud Services ­ Citrix System, Inc.
+1 (407) 920-1107 ­ Office/Cell Phone
matt.mullins@citrix.com

----- End forwarded message -----

Re: [QA] VMware HV Plugin Testing Question (Re: Issues when vCenter becomes unavailable)

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 06:47:22AM -0800, Sudha Ponnaganti wrote:
>  I am sure this must have been covered as part of 3.0.6. Will go through internal escalation process if a case has been logged.
> However I will get this checked out for ACS 4x version and will post the results.

Great, thanks Sudha!

Posted by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com>.

Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 08:59:14 -0500
From: Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>