Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Kommireddi Naga Anvesh <kn...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/06 19:10:48 UTC

Bounced Email Property in Camel

Hi All,

I am shifting my process of sending mail from javax to camel which helps me
to add the requests in the queue and then process them.

In camel i have been using exchange.sendBodyandHeaders(body, headers) where
body is having my email body and headers are having the property of to,
from cc, bcc etc..

There is a property "smtp,ip.from" in javax which helps us to achieve the
bounced email property. Now this feature is required for me in camel which
helps me to receive a bounce back email for invalid email addresses.

Could you please help me in finding the replacement for the javax property
in camel or any other property that I should use to get a bounce back email
from smtp.

Re: Bounced Email Property in Camel

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Do you know how to set that "smtp,ip.from" property with javax mail?
This will help better understand, and see how this can be done in
camel-mail. Or if not what we can do to make it possible.
And what version of Camel are you using?

--
Claus Ibsen