Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by "Zayyad A. Said" <za...@intrasofttechnologies.com> on 2017/01/03 08:03:45 UTC

View Specific Reports

Devs,

I would like a certain user say a Loan Officer to be able to only view
Portfolio Reports and not all reports in the system.

The system currently only allows a user to be able to view reports when ALL
FUNCTIONS READ permission has been given and if this is unchecked then you
cant view any report.

Looks like even when you uncheck the reports that you don't want this user
to view in permission they will still be visible since you selected ALL
FUNCTIONS READ.

Do we have another way round to be able to assign rights to a user to only
be able to view reports that he/she has been authorized to view?

Kindly advise.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <ma...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Email banner

RE: View Specific Reports

Posted by "Zayyad A. Said" <za...@intrasofttechnologies.com>.
Thanks, this worked.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Email banner

Go to System>>Manage Role and Permissions>> Select the Role

and then there is 'Configuration'. In that check Read Report and submit it.

No need to check "All Functions Read".

--

Thanks and regards,

Mifos Community Support

​

 <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/> Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd

#304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road

HRBR Layout 1st Block

Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

  <https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B3eLG3rDPEV8T0tGSk9sNzRDUzg&revid=0B3eLG3rDPEV8YVF2d1MrdGw1ZEVabWZiWXU2WUdyVnZVSjRnPQ>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the intended recipient, please email:  <ma...@confluxtechnologies.com> support@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please check.

Re: View Specific Reports

Posted by Mifos Community Support <co...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Zayyad,

--