Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Greg Lloyd <gl...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/22 21:21:30 UTC

Need help determining consumer group offsets

I have a 0.8.2.2 cluster which has been configured
with offsets.storage=kafka. We are experiencing some issues after a few
nodes went down and wrong nodes were brought up in their place, fortunately
not production. I am trying to determine what the current offsets are for a
consumer group and can't seem to get any offsets from either
zookeeper(expected) or the __consumer_offsets topic.

How can I fetch the group offsets if not from that topic?

Re: Need help determining consumer group offsets

Posted by Greg Lloyd <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

Nice to see you on this list. I actually figured out my problem was quite
silly. I was prefixing the consumer group name with the cassandra keyspace
and was looking for the wrong group name.

Posted by Alexandru Ionita <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg!!