Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Emilian Bold <em...@protonmail.ch.INVALID> on 2018/06/25 11:35:07 UTC

How do I upload new binary dependency to http://hg.netbeans.org/binaries/ ? [NETBEANS-781]

Hello,

Ant 1.10.4 was released and I want to update the ant-misc-*.zip from o.apache.tools.ant.module/ . (As part of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-781 )

This zip seems to contain the bin/ and etc/ folders from the normal ant zip release.

Two questions:

1. How do I upload this new file?

2. I assume zips have been created manually so far? Should I create a simple script that gets executed to create the ant-misc-1.10.4.zip file?

After I upload this new ant-misc dependency I'll make a PR that updates everything in o.apache.tools.ant.module/

--emi

Re: How do I upload new binary dependency to http://hg.netbeans.org/binaries/ ? [NETBEANS-781]

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Awesome. :-)