Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Davin Flatten <fl...@ecs.umass.edu> on 2007/04/01 21:12:30 UTC

Re: Per User Settings?

Paul-

Please read http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/UsingSQL

We have done the same thing at our site and it works great.

-Davin

Re: Per User Settings?

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.
On Sun, April 1, 2007 21:12, Davin Flatten wrote:
> Please read http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/UsingSQL
> We have done the same thing at our site and it works great.

still have to wait here for amavisd-new and spamassassin do this, problem is
that recipient user is not used, but only unix user is default what username
is used to lookup user in sql :(

i still can't figure out why this was done so in the first place

--
This message was sent using 100% recycled spam mails.