Posted to user@hive.apache.org by 徐厚道 <xu...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/07 07:23:31 UTC

hello everybody,i am fresher,i meet a problem,please help.

my eng is very poor.
i set up hive env use
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hive/GettingStarted#Apache_Weblog_Data

but i catch a exception when i run "SHOW TABLES;" script

somebody can help me ? thanks a lot!

hive> SHOW TABLES;
org.apache.commons.lang.StringUtils.endsWith(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Z
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.processLine(CliDriver.java:187)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hive.cli.CliDriver.main(CliDriver.java:302)
        at
        at

Re: hello everybody,i am fresher,i meet a problem,please help.

Posted by 徐厚道 <xu...@gmail.com>.
i have dealed with problem ,indeed ,is commons-lang-2.4.jar confict with
commons-lang-2.1.jar.
my hive run with the nutch's(v1.0) hadoop enviroment.

thanks everybody

Posted by 徐厚道 <xu...@gmail.com>.
sorry,i have not reply Immediately,i have confirmed the commons-lang-2.4.jar
 is in the installation/lib.
my installation info is
hive 0.6.0
hadoop 0.20.2 with nutch 1.1
i have view the bin/hive script ,and echo the CLASSPTH,HADOOP_CLASSPATH,they
all contains the commons-lang-2.4.jar. but throw the exception !  [?]
thanks again!

Re: hello everybody,i am fresher,i meet a problem,please help.

Posted by 徐厚道 <xu...@gmail.com>.
thank you reply!

Posted by Chinna <ch...@huawei.com>.
Check the lib path,

Posted by Chinna <ch...@huawei.com>.
Check the lib path,

Posted by Chinna <ch...@huawei.com>.

            This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information
from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address
is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is

  _____