Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/02 07:34:33 UTC

Re: Status of 2.5.0 release.....

Hi Dan,

I upgraded cxf features.xml to use servicemix specs 1.9.0 and the new
saaj-impl 1.3.9_2, so CXF 2.4.4 is ready to go.

Thanks
Freeman

Re: Status of 2.5.0 release.....

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

Didn't get chance to have a chat with you on irc channel, just let you
know I'd like to release CXF 2.4.4 this time, I'll follow the release
guide[1]

[1]http://cxf.apache.org/release-management.html
Cheers
Freeman