Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/27 05:33:22 UTC

[general]97.63% unit tests of Axis passed on Harmony+IBMVM

Hi all,
I tried to run the unit tests of apache axis on harmony+IBMVM and got
this result[1]. It looks not bad. I will update the detail on wiki.

Furthermore, I will dive into the failure and try the functional test next week.

[1]
Tests Failures Errors Success rate Time
718    3          14         97.63%        74.739

BTW RI got 100.00% passed

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Re: [general]97.63% unit tests of Axis passed on Harmony+IBMVM

Posted by Tony Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
And the classlib reversion and axis version
r468122
axis 1.4 final

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
Nice.  And how about with DRLVM? :)